GitLab hiring a Frontend Engineer Remotely. Freshers can apply for this job post. Candidates who have the required skill sets and relevant experience can apply for this role.
GitLab hiring Frontend Engineer
|Frontend Engineer, AI Powered: AI Framework
|B.Tech/BE, MCA, M.Tech/ME
|Follow for Daily Posts
|Follow for Daily Posts
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop features and improvements to the GitLab product in a secure, well-tested, and performant way.
- Collaborate with Product Management and other stakeholders within Engineering (Backend, UX, etc.) to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance.
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Recognize impediments to our efficiency as a team (“technical debt”), propose and implement solutions.
- Represent GitLab and its values in public communication around specific projects and community contributions.
- Ship small features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members. Collaborate with the team on larger projects.
- Participate in Tier 2 or Tier 3 weekday and weekend and occasional night on-call rotations to assist troubleshooting product operations, security operations, and urgent engineering issues.
Best book to prepare for CloudBees:
- Significant professional experience with Vue.js.
- Experience with GitLab.
- Familiarity with AI technologies.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment.
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems.
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with other parts of the organization.
- Share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization.
How to Apply?
Apply link Click here to apply
For interview problems and their solutions check coding interviews.
Leetcode Problems with detailed solutions – Leetcode Detailed Solutions.
Project Euler Problems with detailed solutions – Project Euler Detailed Solutions.